Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yoga Laughter!




Some friends and I attend "Prego Yoga" once a week... this is half an excuse to see one another and half to help keep in shape with this rapidly changing body of mine:) Anyways, yesterday our instructor precedes to tell us to get into HAPPY BABY POSE... Charde' and I looked at one another in confusion.... The instructor demonstrates.... silent laughter and scrunched faces appear immediately from Charde' and I! Oh how it hurt not to laugh out loud... anyways, here is the Happy Baby Pose, and an actual baby doing the pose. Oh the silliness of yoga!

7 comments:

Tyler and Kendyl said...

That's hilarious! I love that you guys go to Yoga, how fun!

August and Melissa said...

That's funny!

Sunny Biggs said...

That is so funny, if i were there i dont think i could keep in the laugh. i might stare and just stand there for a few momnets deciding on if i can actually get myself to do that.

Missy and David Vadasy said...

Ha ha ha! I loved my prenatal yoga class! I had so much fun....too bad we aren't preggo together!

jon♥kara said...

that's hilarious. i need to start doing pilates again.

T+C=N said...

bahaha that was so funny! Omg. Weirdest pose ever.. and I was sore! haha

Caitlin said...

GIRL! This is so funny! I hope everything is going great with you and baby!