Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Perfect Birthday Wishes.....







.... after a not so perfect day at work on my birthday ( I think it should be a LAW that you have your birthday off for this very reason) I came home to my favorite dinner from Olive Garden to enjoy at home with HUBBY! That man sure knows the way to a prego's heart:) Then he brought out my black and white wrapped "stack" of gifts... he know's his ROSE girl's OCD wrapping fedish quite well! His card was the sweetest best part of my birthday, although my eyes LIT UP when I saw two packages of the brand new skittles I have been dieing to try for weeks! I then opened my gifts of this camera (very excited to be able to video the peanut) a case for the camera and a headband I walked around with on my head for 20 minutes at Forever 21. Who says hints can't be given to them for gift idea's is wrong. Thank you for the perfect birthday babe, you are so sweet!

8 comments:

Sunny Biggs said...

That is so sweet of your husband, he is really thoughful! Happy birthday Heidi

August and Melissa said...

Hey happy Birthday!!! I didn't know - we should throw you a party!!!

Mandi Abaroa said...

How cute! It's funny that we can't really drop small hints. I fully appreciate you wearing your headband for 20 minutes to let him know that's what you wanted. I haven't been married too long (just over 2 years), but I have learned that I can't give hints, I have to just flat out tell him, "THIS IS WHAT I WANT FOR...(special occasion)". It works very well. It's not easy, but at least he knows EXACTLY what you want. Happy Birthday! It sounds like a good one. Let me know how those skittles taste, I'm curious.

Amelia Kate said...

Yay! The video camera is the best thing that have with a baby! We use our all the time! We need to see each other soon!!

jon♥kara said...

What a nice birthday surprise. I didn't even know they were making a new Skittles. Happy Birthday!

Missy and David Vadasy said...

Love that headband!! I hope your Birthday was great! I owe you a Bday lunch!! Thanks for the sweet comment, I miss you too, we so need to do something! My schedule changes soon....call me and I will fill you in!!

Mrs. Allens Class said...

I love that headband. I discovered it at Forever 21 a couple of weeks ago! Happy Birthday Gus Gus style :) ...Duh duh duh Ho-ppy Bir-day!!!!

The Riding Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Your husband sure does know you Rose girls, huh?! I'm sorry you had to work, but I'm glad you had a great night.