Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hubby-ism's

It goes without saying that my hubby is the sweetest man alive.... and lately I cannot help but LAUGH at some of the silly things he does...

Saturday morning I come into the kitchen to find him with this set up: a cookie sheet, a cup, a spaghetti strainer, and a small sauce pot. One can only imagine what he is trying to do... then ofcourse I see lemons... I ask honey, what are you doing? Making lemonade with our lemons babe! Why ofcourse that is what he is doing with all those tools.... he proceeds to squeeze the lemons into a cup, puts the strainer over the pot, and pours the juice through the spaghetti strainer, and then puts the juice back into his cup.... it made for some SOUR lemonade:)

Sunday evening Jason is beyond frustrated because every time baby Taylor (it's a boy) kicks and I put his hand on my tummy the baby stops kicking... Jason in utter desperation proceeds to pull my stomach to the side and instantly Taylor kicks his dad's hand very hard! I can only imagine my life for the next few years as the two will tease and wrestle with one another.....

8 comments:

Tyler and Kendyl said...

Congrats on having a BOY! He's going to be so cute!! Your hubby sounds like mine, full of crazy ideas. It sure keeps me laughing though!

Sunny Biggs said...

Haha, that is funny. I think ALL husbands have their little wierd craziness. I think it is so funny too...they go for the long way around everything.

Jenna said...

Hahaha. That's what Londyn would do to Devon, stop kicking whenever he tried to feel it! She warmed up to him quickly :)

Amelia Kate said...

hah! that happened with Devin in the beginning too! Tell him to be patient! He has to hold his hand there for a while

Luke and Niki said...

Hi Woody's! I am not a blog stalker I promise. =) I saw yours off of the Abaroa's! Heidi I don't think you and I ever met. I am Niki. =) I was buds with your hubby in High school and My husband Luke played football with him at MCC. We moved to Virginia so we didn't get to go to your wedding. I was so glad to see your blog and to see how you guys were doing! Our blog if you want it is: lukeandniki.blogspot.com

PS Congrats on the Baby Boy!!!

August and Melissa said...

That is funny! Jason cracks me up- you guys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the boy! Boys are SO much fun. It gets better as they get bigger!

Lemonade with a spaghetti strainer... I will give him props because who knows what my husband would have used.... eeak.

The Riding Family said...

Yeah for boys! I might be a little biased, but I think they're the best.