Sunday, June 14, 2009

The good things in life... BY TAYLOR


...my mom gave me my first "kewpie" hair-do because I got the IV out of my head. YAY! I actually enjoyed her combing my hair, I made "oooo" lips at her (so cute)! I am still in the hospital, but progressing:) I got taken off oxygen today, I'm glad those things don't poke me in the nose anymore! Right now I am writing you because I am getting a new IV and mom can't watch another traumatic event--- I let them know I am unhappy about these medical procedures quite vocally:) I really like my dad to give me sugar water and hold my head and tell me I'm a TOUGH GUY during these times. I eat like a PIGLET, and sometimes I don't like my nurses. I've only had one episode since monday morning because they were doing some beta tests. I hope to be in my BLACK and WHITE world soon, because that's all I see anyways. 

Love,

Tay-Tay

4 comments:

Leah Martineau said...

Hi Heidi, sorry to be a blogger stalker but I'm Abe's (Jasons friend) big sister and I grew up with the Woodys. Your little guy is so cute and I will keep you guys in our prayers. Tell Jason hi for me.

August and Melissa said...

You're too cute Heidi! When can I meet this cute little one??? I'm glad he is doing so well

Jenna said...

So cute :) I bet he is such a tough little guy! Hang in there Tay-Tay, Mom & Dad!

♥Jenna

P.S. love the hairdo!!!

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog while looking at a friend's blog. I'm not sure if you even know me, but I am in your ward. Your husband actually went to the same high school as me, too. Congrats on your beautiful baby boy! My daughter was born with a Congenital Heart Defect 3 months ago. I know what a scary time this is for you! I am here for you if you ever need someone to talk to. You can check out my blog... It is private, but if you'd like to see it, email me your email address, and I'll invite you. rsethington@gmail.com. You are in our thoughts and prayers! Hopefully, you'll get to take him home soon!