Thursday, June 11, 2009

Beautiful baby miracle....


.... here we are,day 7, at the NICU. My heart is heavy to even make this post because I am so grateful for this beautiful baby boy. He is a miracle, and daily I am reminded that we are lucky to have him. Our prayers were answered by many, even our sweet brother Drew, who woke up in the middle of the night (age 6) because he needed to pray for Taylor. We hold him now, feed him, and are getting to know his sweet personality. He is such a darling, handsome, sweet baby and our life is more full. As you may remember he was a surprise to us, so we know he needs to be here at this time, probably to shape his mom and dad:) Taylor's doctor began the 5 day countdown yesterday provided no "episodes" which are S.V.T. attacks when his heart rate spikes. He is taking his medicine orally now, so here the journey begins.... 

8 comments:

T+C=N said...

Heidi! He is so cute! I am so glad he is doing better. I am so happy for you! You guys are in our prayers. Love and miss you both!

August and Melissa said...

We are glad to here the good news! We have been praying for you guys. Let us know if there is anything that we can do to help.

Missy and David Vadasy said...

Awww, beautiful baby Taylor. So happy for you and VERY happy to hear he is doing well! Can't wait to meet him. XOXOXO

Ian and Kristen said...

Oh Heidi it is so good to hear that he is doing better! I have been thinking about you guys so much lately! We will continue to keep you guys in our prayers! Love you!

Jenna said...

Devon and I are so glad he is better! What a blessing and miracle. I can't wait to come see him when you are home and settled in with your little bug :) Love you!

Luke and Niki said...

Congrats Jason and Heidi! He is a beautiful baby boy!

Greg & Colby Lindblom Family said...

Heidi I am so happy for you guys. I toatlly 110% understand what you are feeling. It is amazing to have a little miracle suddenly be in your life and to be responsible for them. I know it's so tough seeing them go through so much when they are first born. I was the same way, I could barely talk to anyone cuz it was just too hard to tell everyone all the time what was going on. I totally understand that you need time. I know things will get better and when you are ready for people to come around, I'll sure be there. I love you so much! give him a kiss for me. :)

Tawny Antelman said...

Congrats! He is extremly cute! I am so happy to hear he is doing better, my heart went out to you guys when kacie told me the news!

Beautiful lil boy :)