Tuesday, April 21, 2009

life is SWEET....

and by sweet I mean the items entering my mouth (more frequently than not) and my memory. For instance EASTER--- this girl is not a fan of sweets other than ice cream, but somehow, I managed to average 3 reese's peanut butter eggs for a few days in a row. No need to remind everyone how to calculate an average. Waffles and SYRUP never tasted so good, a food I used to gag at the mention of pre- TAYLOR. Hubby is thrilled, his SUGAR tooth is being satisfied as I change my cravings. Speaking of Hubby, here is my SWEETEST moment ever... I wake in the middle of the night to a discomfort on my stomache ( like that never happens, lol) to find Jason's hand on my JELLO bowl. As soon as my eyes open he says " Do you know Taylor moves while you are sleeping and you don't even wake up?" Apparently he had been holding my tummy and feeling Taylor move for quite a while. My heart melted to know that my BOYS were bonding during my sleep. SWEET love, life, and BABY BOY TAYLOR.

Life is especially SWEET because I only have 7 more WEEKS!

9 comments:

Ian and Kristen said...

Oh that is so sweet! How cute! I am so sorry that I missed your shower! I had a big relief society meeting that morning that I had to be at! I will have to find some time to bring you a little somethin somethin for you and your little boy. Hope you are still feeling good!

P.S. I wanna see some BELLY pictures!

Trenton and Brooke said...

Heidi,
I am still in awe how much time has flown since the time you told us you were pregnant. 7 more weeks? Unbelievable.
I have to apologize about not going to your shower. My family had planned this "big" thing in Payson for awhile now on the day of your shower. I hope Shantay relayed the message to you there.
Brooke

Brian and Ami said...

Hi Heidi,

I totally understand your waffles and syrup sweet tooth!! I'm not even kidding, that is what I ate for breakfast every single morning the last four months of my pregnancy! In the two months that Ryder has been here, I have only had waffles once.

Good Luck with everything!!

Ami (Willis) Igleski

August and Melissa said...

I love sweets too! And all the food i did like, i know hate! LIKE GECKO! I can't believe i just said that....sad

Caitlin said...

7 more weeks??!!! giiirrrlll that is SO exciting!!!

Kapri said...

Jason is going to be the cutest dad ever! I love how he plays with Scarlett and Rome! You done good!

JuLieO said...

Okay, that's freakin cute.

The Riding Family said...

I can't believe how far along you are! That was so sweet of your husband.

Amelia Kate said...

Aw that is SO sweet!! We need to get together soon! Picture time :)