Monday, August 10, 2009

La Jolla

My Papa took his kids to La Jolla, CA for a week... how fun, huh?! My mom couldn't wait to lay in the sun, play in the waves, and come home "black" as she always used to say. RUDE AWAKENING of absolute sweetness. Me. My mom had the car packed brim to brim with all my THINGS. She was a nutcase a few days before we left. I hung in my Bjorn all day with mom, rough life for me, now that's where I want to be at home. My mom enjoyed having an excuse to have me attached to her all day even though she couldn't do all the normal things with me. It was a vacation from regular life to enjoy me and my dad.

Laying in the grass with mommy and daddy. Cute little fuss fuss.
San Diego Temple.... AMAZING!




Turtle power in my swim suit, laying on the sand entertaining my mom and Aunt Shayla. STRETCH!







My papa bought me a matching harley davidson shirt... to which my mom will NEVER let me ride one. My dad DISAGREE'S. I am catching my Papa's double chin:)









Here I am with my parents before going to sea world.... I love the otters and SHAMU!





...and my FAT cousin catching some zzz's. Love you chubby buppie.






Here is my PHAT Papa catching some rays















My mommy took me to watch my dad surf, but only caught him teaching his nieces and nephews. He is the best.
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi he is so cute!

Jenna said...

what a fun trip. devon and i love la jolla its a special place to us! cute cute family.