Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall is here...







We woke up this morning with a burst of energy to go for a walk... it must have been the excitement for not having to teach nursery?? To our thrill....cold air!! Yay, fall is here... So what do I immediately do?? Bake pumpkin muffins in the shape of pumpkins. I have been waiting all year for fall to finally arrive so I could use my pumpkin shaped muffin pan. Jason had 3.... which is normal, he eats about 5 desserts a day! And I just watched him enjoy, because the fun part is making them! While preparing for the seaons we are brainstorming ideas for Halloween... I am having trouble coming up with anything cuter than last years TOY STORY: Jessie and Woody.. how perfect? We have talked about Republican running mates... anyone think Jason can pull off a McCain look??? Our first Halloween party is next weekend so we'll see what happens... Here is a picture of us last year. P.S.- this picture won Jason and I front row Toby Keith tickets and back stage passes a few months ago:)

1 comment:

Mandi Abaroa said...

Finally! I've been patiently awaiting your blogs! Yay, now I can keep updated. I still think your costumes from last year are priceless. I tell people about that being one of the best costumes I've ever seen. I'm trying to think of ideas myself. I know what you mean about picking up after someone, that seems to last like an all day event. Are guys just clueless on how to put stuff away, or even put it away in the correct spot? LOL! Oh the joys of marriage, isn't fun? I'm so excited you guys are hitting your first year! That's too fun. Hard to believe Tyson and I are going to hit two years in January, but that and I haven't seen him for nearly half of our marriage. :o) But it's ok, I think I love him more than I ever did before, which is tough to imagine. I hope we can do a double date soon, as soon as I figure out how to juggle having a real life again! Take care cutie! I can't wait to see more pictures! Let's see some pictures of your halloween decor!