Saturday, October 11, 2008

Decision official.....


after juggling one year ideas, Cara helped me feel solid about taking a cruise. We have had numerous conversations, and I feel much more comfortable knowing that it was a good experience for them! However, much as I love kiddos I hope I don't have the amazing suprise they had on their cruise.... I can't wait for BABY HILL! We leave in November for our cruise, and I cannot wait! Currently we are planning to be Lucy and Ricky for halloween... however, I'm not sure my 40's dress will cut it... bare with me, while pictures will be posted from this Saturday's party sometime.... hopefully this year....

5 comments:

Hills said...

Yeah! I'm excited for your guys' cruise!!! We can't wait for baby Hill either! :)

P.S.
I hope you guys really enjoy this cruise or else I'm gonna feel horrible!

Kristen said...

hey girl! glad to see that you finally got the blog up and running! and i love the idea of lucy and ricky, that will be so cute! sounds like life is great!

Jenna said...

lucy and ricky will be adorable. im still trying to imagine you with red hair though!!! hahaha anyway i hope you guys enjoy your cruise.

Jenna said...

where is your cruise going??

Mrs. Allens Class said...

Wow a cruise, I've never been on one but I've heard they are amazing. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time! Lucy and Ricky... that's adorable, I might have to copy you on that in a few years :) can't wait to see pics, keep up the blogging.