Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Recap of Last Halloween!


It's amazing to think that this time last year I flew in from Myrtle Beach, SC for my family's to-di

e-for Halloween party!( Everyone should have this tradition:)) I'm laughing now, not so much then, if you were to zoom in on my lip, I look like Mario. Yes, I was dumb enough to let my friend experiment with waxing hours before my flight home. None the less, the devil goes woody... the future Mr and I have hilarious costumes to honor the wonderful last name... pictures to come after next Mondays Rose annual Halloween party... The Kewpie is going to be a Lion!! I cannot wait. (Kewpie is my nephew Rome)

5 comments:

Jenna said...

heidi you are so cute. im excited for you guys to go to the party :)

Kapri said...

hey for-schizzle...cute blog...love the Kewpie

Hills said...

Hottie Heidi! :) We are going to make our blog private so if you could let me know your e-mail address to add you to our OK list that would be great! Thanks!

dani said...

Its time to update missy... tell us about the future hubby or the wedding plans! Not to nag or anything... :) Love ya!

Hills said...

Okay, I'm waitign for this year's Halloween pictures!!! ;)